Terms and Conditions
Conditions Of Sale and Entry
Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry
This ticket is sold or issued by MGM China Holdings Limited (hereinafter referred to as “MGM”) as agent for and on behalf of the organization, management or promoter responsible for the event (the "Promoter"). All claims are the sole responsibility of the Promoter and MGM has no liability to the ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
The following are Conditions of Sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment):
1. Tickets may only be used by the holder to gain admission to the relevant show and may not, without prior written consent of MGM and the Promoter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites or social media sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission, without prior notification. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced, forged or copied in any way or are not purchased from MGM or other authorized points of sale.
2. All tickets sold and issued are final. Except pursuant to clauses number 3 below, 7 and 8 under Sales Policy, all completed and confirmed transactions cannot be cancelled, and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason, including but not limited to the ticket purchaser’s travel to and from the performance venue due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services. MGM is not liable for any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets.
3. MGM reserves the rights to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets and reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets) or if customer details cannot be verified.
4. The right of admission is reserved, and all ticket holders are subject to the Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry, available at mgm.mo or upon request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
5. Cameras, photo taking, audio and video recording are not permitted inside the venue, unless previously authorized by MGM or the Promoter. Admission to premises constitutes your agreement to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded in connection with the performance and your agreement that your name, voice and likeness may be broadcasted, distributed or displayed in connection with any program created from the performance without any compensation being paid to you.
7. Macau law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit any dispute that may arise to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Macau courts.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. MGM reserves the right to restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any tickets purchased in excess of the set number. For enquiry about the maximum number purchase, please visit the Entertainment event page in www.mgm.mo, call customer care hotline or enquire at any MGM box office.
2. Ticket prices and discounts may change during a sale period, as determined by MGM or the event Promoter.
3. All will-call tickets must be collected before the show date or appointed date of pickup. MGM will not retain any uncollected tickets after the ticket show date. No refunds will be made for uncollected tickets.
4. To collect tickets at the box office, the cardholder must present the credit card used to book the tickets and a valid photo ID as identification. MGM will not be liable for any responsibility once the tickets are collected.
5. Complimentary tickets are not eligible for cash refunds. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a performance, holders of complimentary tickets should contact the department that has offered the ticket for an exchange of ticket, if applicable.
6. For any show cancellation announced before the show starts, MGM shall only be responsible for refunding the cost of ticket(s) or exchange tickets at the same price. Customers may be offered seats at alternative performances (subject to availability and MGM’s decision) up to the cost of ticket(s). Refunds will be handled as per the original purchasing method within 30 working days. MGM shall have no further liability to customers beyond the face value of the ticket purchased. Any refund shall be made to the holders of the authorized / valid tickets only. The abovementioned responsibility only applies to tickets which have been sold by MGM.
7. MGM will not be responsible for any refund or exchange if show cancellation occurs after two-thirds of the entire performance.
8. If due to a force majeure event or any other reasons beyond the control of MGM Ticketing, the sales system of MGM Ticketing crashes or not functioning properly, resulting in the inability to complete online transactions, loss of transaction records, or the transaction is declined or terminated, etc., unless expressly stipulated by law, MGM Ticketing shall not be liable to you for breach of contract or for compensation as a result thereof. In addition, MGM Ticketing will assist in handling any issues as soon as reasonably practicable so to avoid causing you any financial loss.
1. One person per ticket regardless of age. All guests are liable to be searched, or to be asked for presenting the proof of valid entry to the venue, by authorized personnel on entry to the venue and at any time during the event. Failure to submit to any requested search or check of valid entries by authorized personnel will lead to refusal of admission and may also lead to exclusion from the venue.
2. Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Appearing intoxicated, foul/abusive language and/or overly rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection from the venue without refund or any compensation. If actions of this type occur near you, please notify the nearest usher or an MGM employee immediately.
3. Unauthorized soliciting, selling of goods or customer survey is prohibited. These actions will result in ejection from the venue without refund or any compensation.
4. All mobile phones, portable communication devices or any other electronic equipment should be disabled when inside the theater to avoid disturbing the performance.
5. Customers must be appropriately clothed and must wear shoes. Customers not appropriately clothed and/or with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
6. If admission is reasonably refused or if one is reasonably ejected or excluded from the venue for whatever reason (including but not limited to any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the services by others), no money will be refunded nor compensation provided.
7. Age limits for entry apply to different shows. Ticket purchaser should check the age limit before s/he proceeds to purchase. A guest will not be permitted to enter the venue if s/he is found underage against the age limit, and no exchange or refund of ticket will be offered.
8. Guests should sit only in the assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests. The aisles should be kept clear at all times, i.e. no personal belongings should be placed on the passage and public areas. Emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear as well. Guests sitting or standing in the venue aisles jeopardize the safety of others and will be subject to the removal from the spot or the venue.
9. Ticket should be retained for usher to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
10. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to (i) ensure that the tickets are collected before the date of the Event; (ii) keep the tickets safe prior to the Event; and (iii) check the tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and if applicable, any rescheduling of the Event.
11. A ticket does not afford the ticket holder the right to transport to the venue, or parking, or merchandise unless otherwise stated.
12. Ticket purchasers voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
1. MGM may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, service times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
2. MGM reserves the right to change the advertised show date and show schedule of events without notice or liability, where it is necessary to do so.
3. MGM will not be liable for any delay or cancellation due to any force majeure such as power failure, fire, explosion, flood, typhoon Signal No. 8 and above, storm or similar disasters, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts or threats of terrorism, acts of God, communicable disease outbreaks,
industrial action, acts or regulations of national or local governments, governmental order or decrees, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
Prohibited Item, Alcohol and Smoking Policy
1. Large hand-carry bags, coolers, glass bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, thermoses, video cameras, recording devices, professional cameras and tripods, pets (only service animals are permitted), aerosol cans, firearms, knives (including pocket knives), box cutters or weapons of any kind, chains, hanging banners, signs, sticks, poles, laser pointers, noise makers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks, clothing containing vulgar language, drugs, narcotics, illegal substances, pepper spray, mace and any item deemed by MGM to be dangerous or inappropriate are prohibited and therefore not permitted in the venue.
2. Guests may not bring food and/or beverage items into the arena during events except the food and/or beverage items purchased at the appointed point of sale at MGM. Unopened plastic water bottles or special dietary, medical or religious requirements required by guests are exceptions. Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entering the venue or return them to their vehicle/hotel room. Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at the venue either at the entrance or inside the venue must be removed from the venue or discarded. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items will be handed over to the police.
3. Throwing objects, and/or use of lighting sources such as laser pointers, flash photography or similar devices are strictly prohibited.
4. Alcohol is sold at all events and shows on a case-by-case basis. MGM reserves the right not to sell alcoholic beverages to anyone who appears intoxicated or does not behave properly.
5. As per the law of Macau, all indoor areas, including the venue, are smoke free facilities. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside the property, or the designated smoking rooms inside the casino. Smoking will result in ejection from the venue without refund or any compensation.
1. MGM reserves the right to change the terms stated in this document, namely the Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry, from time to time, as well as the terms and conditions printed on the back of the MGM tickets.
2. The English version of this document, namely Entertainment Condition of Sale and Entry, shall prevail wherever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.